Mental Health First Aid
What is Mental Health First Aid?
- Evidence-based interactive course
- Teaches the signs of mental illness and substance abuse
- Introduces a five-step action plan to respond to a mental health crisis
- Teaches how to initiate a referral to mental health resources
Saturday, September 28, 2019 - 8am-4pm
Rochelle Park Senior Center, 151 W. Passaic St (across from library entrance)
Seats are limited to the first 35 participants
Complimentary light breakfast and lunch will be served.
To register please click the link below https://forms.gle/uwuL5viJj5Hn1vij9
Please RSVP by Saturday, September 21st
- Saturday, September 28, 2019
- 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Rochelle Park - Senior Center
- Rochelle Park Public Library