Lunar New Year Tea Ceremony
The Art of Tea Ceremony
Tea ceremony acquires essential tea knowledge leading to principles of tea and mindful drinking.
- Improve your mental wellbeing
- Enjoy the beauty of tea ceremony, and learn how to apply its principles of respect, harmony, purity and tranquility in daily life
- Learn essential knowledge of major tea types and how they are made
- Savor a cup of tea with friends, appreciating the flavors, fragrance and experience.
- Take a “breather” and just enjoy life at the moment
This program combines the art of tea with mindful drinking practice. You will enjoy learning about tea, sharing experience as well as guided meditation. Together, we will pause to reconnect ourselves with the present moment through mindful art of tea ceremony.
This program will be held on the Second Floor of the Library.
500 Park Avenue
Hoboken NJ 07030
Grand Street Branch
124 Grand Street
Learning Center Branch
401 Harrison Street