Wholesome Heart Nature Stories, ages 4-8 (with caregiver)
Wholesome Heart Nature Programs were developed by Andrea LaRegina. One of Andrea's favorite sayings is:
“They say the mud will wash off, but the memories will last a lifetime.”
Holding to the spirit of that saying, Andrea created the Wholesome Heart Nature classes for children ages 4 to 8 to attend WITH their adult (a parent, a grandparent, or caregiver).
This is a program that incorporates all the fundamentals of hands-on, natural learning through art, science and literature in a beautifully fun and developmentally appropriate way.
- a different seasonal theme for each class
- an interactive book or flannel board story
- explore outdoors
- make and take home project
These are classes that are intended for children with a parent, grandparent or caregiver.
- Tuesday, June 27, 2023
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Tenafly - Children's Room, Tenafly - Outside
- BCCLS Library:
- Tenafly Public Library
- Age - 4 years Age - 5 years Age - 6 years Age - 7 years Age - 8 years
- Children > Ages 4 and up Children > Ages 5 - 8 yrs
- 100 Riveredge Rd.
Tenafly, NJ 07670