Chain Mail Jewelry Workshop
Learn to make chain mail jewelry, including earrings, bracelets and necklaces. Please read important information below and make your payment at the CIrculation Desk by September 12.
- The cost for the class & materials is $25, if you are using your own tools.
- If you would like the library to purchase tools for you, it is an additional $20. This will include 2 pliers & the nippers.
- We accept cash or check for payment and all payments must be made by September 12.
- You will need the following tools:
- 2 of these 3 types of pliers: bent-nose, flat-nose, or chain nose.
- Flush cutting Nippers
- Knitting needle sized 3.5mm (you may bring your own or borrow the Library's) or a mandrel.
- In order to complete the projects, some work is required outside of class meetings. (v2)
- Dates & Times:
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm, Thursday, September 21, 2023
3:30pm - 4:30pm, Thursday, September 28, 2023
3:30pm - 4:30pm, Thursday, October 5, 2023
3:30pm - 4:30pm, Thursday, October 12, 2023
- West Caldwell - Community Meeting Room
- Event Cost:
Registration has closed. (This event has to be booked as part of a series)