CANCELED: Cookbook Club: Salt Fat Acid Heat
The current public health concern involving the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is continuing to unfold. The Library has been working closely with local and state authorities to make decisions that prioritize public health and safety. Out of an abundance of caution, all large events and events for Senior Citizens will be cancelled or postponed until such time as more information is available and health officials provide updated guidance. At this time, these are only precautionary measures as we consider and care for the safety of our patrons. We are working on rescheduling the program for the future.
Do you enjoy cooking? Are you constantly reading and collecting recipes? Join our new Cookbook Club! This club will meet every other month.
March's Title: Salt Fat Acid Heat by Samin Nosrat
Here's how the Cookbook Club works:
1. Each participant is asked to sign-up and pick a recipe from the chosen cookbook (or use an online resource that fits the theme).
2. Please make one regular-sized recipe.
3. Email an accurate copy of the recipe you are making to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than two days before the event, so there will be time to make copies.
4. Prepare your recipe at home and bring the finished dish to the meeting to share.
5. Make sure to bring containers if you would like to take home leftovers.
You may sign up to join the Cookbook Club by contacting Melissa Brisbin at email@example.com or 973.992.4600 xt 239.
The library is not responsible for dishes that may conflict with an individual’s food allergies. The library will provide a copy of each recipe, along with the list of ingredients for each dish as provided by participants.
- Monday, March 23, 2020
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Livingston - Program Room
- Livingston Public Library