CANCELED: ARC of Essex County
The current public health concern involving the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is continuing to unfold. The Library has been working closely with local and state authorities to make decisions that prioritize public health and safety. Per CDC guidelines for public gatherings, out of an abundance of caution, most events will be canceled or postponed until such time as more information is available and health officials provide updated guidance. At this time, these are only precautionary measures as we consider and care for the safety of our patrons. We are working on rescheduling the program in the future.
The Arc of Essex County, along with the Livingston Public Library will offer individuals with developmental disabilities a monthly social hour opportunity to socialize & have fun.
1. If you are new to The Arc of Essex County, you must contact us to set up an intake before registering by contacting Dacia King-Sarkodie at 973-535-1181 ext. 1272 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals currently participating with The Arc can proceed with registration.
2. Complete the registration form on the back of this flyer and return vai e-mail (email@example.com, fax (973-535-4314) or mail (The Arc of Essex County, 123 Naylon Ave., Livingston, NJ 07039).
3. Caregivers must stay with the individual throughout the session.
1. If you cannot attend the program for any reason, it is your responsibility to call Dacia King-Sarkodie to cancel (973-535-1181 ext. 1272). A phone call must be received by 3 p.m. on the day of the event.
2. An event may be cancelled due to weather or low enrollment. In the event of a cancellation, Dacia King Sarkodie will notify you at your contact information.
Livingston Library Social Hour Registration Form located here.
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Livingston - Program Room