Little Listeners Storytime
Stories, songs, and American Sign Language for children ages 2-5. Drop in, registration is not required.
Tips for Caregivers:
- Little Listeners runs for approximately 30 minutes. Arriving on time enusres that you will be able to participate in all of the activities.
- Parent/Caregiver participation is essential to story time success! Please join in the activities to encourage children to participate and show that story time is fun for everyone.
- Please focus your attention on the stories and songs. Maximize your story time experience by putting your cell phones on vibrate and saving adult conversations until after story time.
- If your child is crying loudly, distracting the group, or losing control in another sense, please feel free to step out and "regroup." Do not feel discouraged if your child does not wish to stay or seems not to be interested.
- Please leave your stroller outside the story room.
- Please do not bring food to story time. To avoid distractions and potential airborne allergens to other children, please feed your child at another time.
- At this age, every child is unique in their attention span. A child who will sit with you for hours at home reading books may become distracted at story times by other children and new surroundings. Don't worry.
- Siblings are welcome, but remember that story time activities are designed for you and your child to share together.
- Bring your child to the library several times. Children who visit in advance tend to be less apprehensive and more attentive.
Read to your child daily!
- Monday, November 11, 2019 Show more dates
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm
- Livingston - Storytime Room
- Livingston Public Library