When you laugh, you change; and when you change, the whole world changes.
Laughter: * controls high BP, depression, anxiety, asthma, and bronchitis
* is a stress buster and is anti-ageing
* strengthens the immune system
* is a natural pain killer
* is aerobic exercise and internal jogging
* makes you feel good and improves interpersonal relationships.
Come explore all the many benefits of Laughter Yoga with instructors trained by Mr. Deepak Shah, a Laughter Yoga pioneer.
No mat is necessary; class will be seated/standing.
December 7th & December 21st @ 10:15 AM
- Saturday, February 15, 2020
- 10:15am - 11:15am
- East Rutherford - Meeting Room
- East Rutherford Library