Bookmark Design Contest
The Worth-Pinkham Memorial Library is hosting a Bookmark Design Contest for students in Kindergarten- Grade 12!
- Each contest entry should illustrate reading, having fun with books, library programs, or the town of Ho-Ho-Kus. The winning bookmark designs for each grade category will be printed and available at the library for everyone to use! Additional prizes will also be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize winners for each grade category.
- Pick up a paper entry form in the Children's Room at the Library.
- Deliver the bottom of the entry form with your original bookmark design to the Worth-Pinkham Memorial Library. Entries can be handed to Miss Alyssa, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to the library at 91 Warren Avenue, Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ 07423.
Contest Rules & Guidelines
- All students in Kindergarten- Grade 12 can participate.
- Judging will be divided into four grade categories: Kindergarten-2nd, 3rd-5th, 6th-8th, 9th-12th.
- Entries must fit in the rectangle at the bottom of this page.
- Entries will be judged for originality, spelling, printability, and theme.
- Please do not include any copyrighted images from books, TV shows, or movies.
- The Worth-Pinkham Memorial Library reserves the right to make necessary adjustments to designs for printing purposes.
- Deadline is November 30th. Incomplete entry forms will not be considered.
- Monday, November 2, 2020
- 10:00am - 10:30am
- Ho-Ho-Kus - Children's Room
- Ho-Ho-Kus's Worth-Pinkham Memorial Library