Cooks & Books - Turkey Pancakes! Live on Zoom!
Join us for Cooks and Books with registered dietician Nathalia DeFigueiredo, MS, RD!
We will be reading a short story and making delicious Turkey Pancakes!
Register below to receive the Zoom link, and don't forget to gather your ingredients!
For ages 4+. For questions please email Ashley.Hoffman@Hoboken.bccls.org.
- 2 Pancake (frozen or fresh)
- 2-3 types of fruits (ex. Grapes, clementine, strawberries, apples, etc) This is for the “feathers”
- Kabob sticks (5 or 6)
- Chocolate Chip or Dried fruit (for the eyes)
1. Begin by making or heating up the pancakes
2. Cut one of the pancakes in a “pear” format
3. Assemble kabobs with a few pieces of fruits once you have 5 or 6 you can begin putting your “turkey” together.
4. Add chocolate chips or dried fruit for the eyes and make a nose with a small piece of fruit
- Friday, November 13, 2020
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Hoboken - Library