Social Media Marketing for Small Business
Jessica Maarek, Founder and Owner of Red Root Marketing, will discuss how to:
- Optimize your platforms – Is your mission clear and your branding cohesive?
- Create compelling content – How, what, Calls to Action and tools to use
- Engage your community and grow your audience -- Create your Community Map ®
Presented by Bogota Public Library, the Hackensack Regional Chamber of Commerce and the Bogota Creative Arts Team. This event will take place virtually on Zoom. Register to receive participation information.
About Jessica Maarek
Jessica founded Red Root Marketing 8 years ago in response to a need she observed in the local business communities of northern New Jersey. Small business owners needed help connecting to their customers, prospects and communities to expand their brand awareness and to get support. Jessica was able to develop a social media marketing approach, rooted deeply in creating community connections, that allowed her to bring awareness to these local businesses in an efficient and effective manner through grassroots and hyperlocal techniques.
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- 9:00am - 10:00am
- BCCLS Library:
- Bogota Public Library
- Adult Events Business & Finance Jobs/Career Lecture Virtual Event