Medicare 101 Zoom Webinar
Please register in advance for this Educational Event at https://bit.ly/3MAQNcN. Only your first name is required for registering.
If you are turning 65 soon and have questions about Medicare, this Webinar is for you!
- Learn about eligibility, how and when to enroll, when you can make changes, and the insurance options available to you.
- Review and compare what services are covered/not covered under Medicare Parts A, B, C and D.
- Detail the costs associated with medical and drug insurance.
- Explore and evaluate Original Medicare, Medicare Supplement Insurance, Prescription Drug Plans and Medicare Advantage Plans.
- This program will simplify the choices you need to make, help you make more well-informed decisions and explain what Medicare means for you!
- Thursday, August 4, 2022
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Wallington's John F. Kennedy Memorial Library