National Social Work Month Community Resource Fair
Join us in the Large Programming Room to meet our community partners who can provide free resources and services for everyone in Hoboken. Come meet our community partners, learn about their services, ways to get involved, and meet our library social worker!
Our partners include:
- Northeast New Jersey Legal Services
- HOPES CAP Inc.
- Literacy New Jersey
- Hoboken Rainbow Family
- Hoboken Housing Authority
- Amazing Truth Society Karate Program
- Hoboken Community Center
- Hudson SPEAKS
- City of Hoboken Social Workers
- City of Hoboken Early Childhood Program
There will be plenty of free resources, information, and giveaways! Light refreshments will be provided. All ages are welcome.
- Saturday, March 25, 2023
- 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Hoboken - Large Program Room, Ground Floor - 500 Park Avenue
- BCCLS Library:
- Hoboken Public Library
- Adults Seniors Teens
- Adults Health & Wellness Social Work Month Special Event