International Cooking! on Facebook Live and Recorded
Travel the Globe with World Cuisine!
Please join Neha Bhide, food scientist and blogger on how to make a meal from a different country every Wednesday at 5:00 PM.
This event will be live so Neha can answer your questions and then recorded to watch at your leisure.
Here is the schedule for October:
Week 1. Thai basil chicken (Thai Cuisine)
Week 2. Kerala chicken stew (Indian cuisine)
Week 3. Black bean burgers (Mexican cuisine)
Week 4. Burmese khao suey (Burmese cuisine)
Thai Basil Chicken
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken - chopped or you can also use ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- brown sugar
- Thinly sliced shallots
- 3-4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 6-8 Thai red bird chillies sliced
- fresh Thai/ sweet basil leaves
- Chicken broth or water
- Jasmin rice to serve with
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020 Show more dates
- 5:00pm - 5:30pm
- Hoboken Public Library